Mounted TOC Nulled is a robust WordPress plugin. Mounted TOC robotically scans titles by means of submit content material materials and creates a desk of contents. Clients can further quickly uncover the content material materials they want.
Desk of Contents [show]
Choices Mounted TOC – desk of contents for WordPress plugin
- Create a desk of contents robotically from the article content material materials.
- Helps submit, net web page and one other public submit type.
- Completely responsive . Adaptable on all system sizes.
- Displayed on the prime of the submit content material materials.
- Edit net web page.
- Assist add widget to edit in sidebar.
- Switch simply to objective.
- Signifies the current dynamic counter header.
- Allow collapsing/rising sublist.
- Freely customise place, dimension, font, shade, and so forth.
- Assist shortcode attribute positioned anyplace to point out TOC in submit.
- Posts with quicktag ‘nextpage’ are supported.
- Assist dwell preview.
- Defines the titles to point out inside the TOC.
- Current a quick hint when scrolling to the title objective.
- Create your favorite mannequin freely.
- Set specific individual preferences for each net web page.
- Loads of animation outcomes to pick out from.
- Translation is ready.
- Helps well-liked net web page builder plugins, paying homage to Seen Composer, Elementor, Thrive Architect, Divi Builder, and further.
Changelog Mounted TOC – Desk of Contents for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v3.1.25 = ( 16 April, 22 )
Mounted quite a lot of bugs and made some enhancing.
= v3.1.24 = ( 20 July, 21 )
Mounted a bug existed inside the earlier mannequin.
= v3.1.22 = ( 20 May, 21 )
1. Supported AMP reader mode(legacy theme).
2. Added quite a lot of hooks for development.
3. Improved code prime quality, paying homage to use strict mode, safely escape translating textual content material, substitute deprecated capabilities, and so forth.
= v3.1.21 = ( 01 February, 21 )
1. Supported AMP.
2. Updated quite a lot of deprecated methods on jQuery.
3. Acceptable with Kadence Block/Tabs.
4. Added the aria-label attribute to develop/collapse buttons.
5. Added ‘sooner than/after the 2nd heading’ choices to the Place In Put up chance.
6. Mounted quite a lot of bugs.
= v3.1.20 =
– Mounted bug: ‘$’ characters disappear on TOC if headings embrace them.
– Mounted bug: the transient title attribute wouldn’t work.
– Mounted a bug for Discovering headings.
– Mounted a battle with Rank Math plugin.
– Added the ‘fixedtoc_header_title’ filter hook.
⭐See moreover: Assortment of Free Premium WordPress Plugin Repository on Codecanyon