File measurement: 14 MB
Higher menu bar clock with calendar and time zones. Dato is a alternative for the system menu bar clock.
By default, it seems to be precisely the identical, however while you click on it, you get a small calendar, calendar occasions, the present time in varied time zones, and extra.
Dato helps all of the locales and languages that macOS helps for the menu bar textual content, dates, occasions, and the calendar, however the menus are English-only.
The calendar occasions are read-only. There’s at present no help for including/enhancing occasions. Nonetheless, you possibly can shortly open an occasion in your primary calendar app an edit it there.
• Calendar, optionally with week numbers and occasion indicators.
• Your upcoming occasions for the following week (customizable) at a look.
• Time zones, optionally with customized names.
• Customized format for the date & time within the menu bar.
• Spotlight sure days of the week within the calendar.
• Search time zones by metropolis (15k cities included offline).
• Helps all calendar providers that the built-in Calendar app helps (iCloud, Google, Outlook, and so on).
• Totally customizable.
• Numerous in-app keyboard shortcuts for energy customers.
• International keyboard shortcut to open/shut the app.
• Helps calendar occasions with HTML formatted notes.
• Present seconds within the menu bar clock or within the menu. (Non-obligatory)
• “Be part of Assembly” button on Google Meet and Zoom assembly calendar invitations.
• Open calendar occasions from Google Calendar immediately in Google Calendar.
• Customized coloration for the date & time menu bar textual content.
• Comes with a number of menu bar icons to select from: date in calendar, date with border (like Itsycal), static clock, none.
• Comes with a At present widget within the Notification Middle for time zones.
• Massive textual content mode.
Obtain from 5Tbcloud