File measurement: 16 MB
A Higher Finder Attributes is the final word file-tweaking instrument for OS X. It combines photo-shooting date and file date altering together with just a few distinctive methods of its personal.
• Change EXIF Timestamps at Will – A Higher Finder Attributes 5 permits you to manipulate JPEG, CR2, NEF, ARF CRW and CIFF EXIF timestamps at will by setting them to particular occasions or batch adjusting them by including and eradicating time (helpful for correcting the timestamps of pictures taken with a digital digital camera with a incorrectly set clock and to compensate for timezone adjustments).
• Appropriate Finder Sorting for JPEG EXIF and RAW Photograph – A Higher Finder Attributes 5 additionally permits to synchronize the file creation and modification dates with the capturing dates of JPEG EXIF in addition to all kinds of RAW codecs, in order that information type correctly within the Finder and different techniques.
• Whole File and Folder Creation and Modification Date Management – A Higher Finder Attributes 5 offers you complete management over file creation and modification dates, setting them to particular occasions and dates, including or eradicating time or just eradicating them altogether.
• Automate with Droplets – A Higher Finder Attributes 5 permits you to save ceaselessly used settings to separate “droplet” purposes. Drag-and-drop information onto the droplet software to use the adjustments saved in it. Double click on the droplet to edit the saved settings.
Different Noteworthy Options:
• Batch operation
• Drag-and-drop into the file listing or onto the appliance icon
• Choose information within the Finder and activate A Higher Finder Attributes 5 by way of the Finder context menu or by way of a scorching key
• Mechanically offers with file date consistency guidelines
• Separate processing for information and folders, batch processing of sub-folders
• Moreover, A Higher Finder Attributes 5 offers you management over:
• Whether or not or not file extensions seem within the Finder
• Batch locking or unlocking of information
• Setting or eradicating legacy creator and kind codes
• Eradicating invisible information
• Seeing invisible information within the Finder
• Batch setting of Finder labels
• Forcing the Finder to replace its details about information and folders
Launch notes had been unavailable when this itemizing was up to date.
Supported Operation Programs:
macOS 10.11 or later (Apple Silicon suitable)
Obtain from 5Tbcloud